2008 K9 EFI FOR SALE

Gathering

bigdog1rm

Original Owner bought new in December 2017.This bike has been well maintained and in great shape.117 EFI Motor, Has a 625 Ultima Cam and Roller Rockers,Diamond Cut Heads from Factory ($800 option),EFI ($2000,00 option), Faux Osterich Seat, HHI Chrome Triple Trees, Primo Headlight with Turn Signals Built In, Dakota Digital Speedo, RIP I Kit, Aftermarket Grips and Pegs, Powder Coated Wheels with Metzler Tires, Vance and Hines Exhaust, 12" Sissy Bar, Painted at Factory, Extended Reach Pegs. Lots of extras goes with this bike that are not pictured such as Extra Set of Wheels, Big Dog Cover, Factory Speedo, 2 UP Factory Seat, 2 Tool Bags, BDM Back Pack Travel Bag, Sissy Bar Bag, 18" Sissy Bar with Pad and any thing else that came off the bike that i have. $15,500.00 Firm / Please contact me at (210)416-0588 or email me at bigdog1rm@yahoo.com Ronnie McCarter
View attachment 60869 View attachment 60870 View attachment 60872 View attachment 60873 View attachment 60874 View attachment 60875 View attachment 60876 View attachment 60877 View attachment 60878

Last edited:
Original Owner bought new in December 2017.This bike has been well maintained and in great shape.117 EFI Motor, Has a 625 Ultima Cam and Roller Rockers,Diamond Cut Heads from Factory ($800 option),EFI ($2000,00 option), Faux Osterich Seat, HHI Chrome Triple Trees, Primo Headlight with Turn Signals Built In, Dakota Digital Speedo, RIP I Kit, Aftermarket Grips and Pegs, Powder Coated Wheels with Metzler Tires, Vance and Hines Exhaust, 12" Sissy Bar, Painted at Factory, Extended Reach Pegs. Lots of extras goes with this bike that are not pictured such as Extra Set of Wheels, Big Dog Cover, Factory Speedo, 2 UP Factory Seat, 2 Tool Bags, BDM Back Pack Travel Bag, Sissy Bar Bag, 18" Sissy Bar with Pad and any thing else that came off the bike that i have. $15,500.00 Firm / Please contact me at (210)416-0588 or email me at bigdog1rm@yahoo.com Ronnie McCarter
View attachment 60869 View attachment 60870 View attachment 60872 View attachment 60873 View attachment 60874 View attachment 60875 View attachment 60876 View attachment 60877 View attachment 60878
Beautiful bike ! Good luck with the sale

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Nice. If I had not bought Trainguy's bike last month, this one would be mine. Thousands of dollars in options on the bike, and all the extra parts/equipment?
Oh Hell yes.

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Supporting Member
Yeah--that headlight allows the custon triple tree brace and getting rid of the bullet blinkers. Really cleans up the lines on that front end.
Nice.

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Supporting Member
Little high you’ll be lucky to get 10k
I respectfully disagree, Jeremy. You will look long and hard to find another K9 like this one. The options, paint, add-on's and extras make this bike uncommon. It is a slow time of year to be selling, but you won't see many bikes as well appointed as this one. I just replaced a wrecked one....and add that I have no connection with the owner...this is just my opinion.