2004 mastiff front end

Rev

Happy New Year all, just wanted know -
l have a 2004 BD Mastiff, love it, and recently came across l believe 2005 or later bullet inverted front end of l think a bulldog.
The front end on the mastiff handles well looks good n solid and have no problems with it but wanted to know first if will bolt up okay if change, will it be better ride, or worse and what one in your view would look better, this later one is all bullet n inverted but what do you all think of the inverted good or problem, love to know your thoughts
all the best Rev

bdm7250

Guru
Supporting Member
Is the rake the same on the 04 pitbull and 05 bulldog? Looks that way, just from pics..
IMG_5864.JPG
IMG_5865.JPG
Don't know if they are interchangeable but the inverted forks do look nice..:old2:

cdogg556

Guru
That's an 04 Bulldog in the pic, and I am pretty sure the rake is not the same, I cannot speak for all of them, but I had a 05 Bulldog with the inverted forks and compared to my 09 Mastiff they are crap, very rough ride with the inverted fork.

Rev

That's an 04 Bulldog in the pic, and I am pretty sure the rake is not the same, I cannot speak for all of them, but I had a 05 Bulldog with the inverted forks and compared to my 09 Mastiff they are crap, very rough ride with the inverted fork.
thanks - handling is more important to me, the inverted are nice looking front ends, but wait see what others think, if the ride aint as good il stick with the originals, cheers Rev

Rev

thanks for the pics, first time seen them lined up like that, not to much of a change but be more noticeable from front,
although having second thoughts already, as one post believes the inverted rides crap, anyone else riden the two types
cheers Rev

Rev

Maybe he is just trying to level out the ride rough rear and rough front :oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:
It rides auesum, just a different look, quite like the billet and detailed workmanship but told inverted dnt handle so great, so until here more will wait n see
cheers Rev

TapioK

Rev

thanks, l wouldnt bother changing what got as looks n goes great, but ended up with the inverted one as part of a swap.
It is better condition and being billet can see right of the bat is a more expensive and probably sexier looking front end.
(This being conjectural of coarse, on how you like your chicks haha)
So with that said, as long as handles as good as me other and fits, could be the way to go.
And your comment on brakes you believe be same, cant think if inverted is a twin disc or not, but mine single so that hopfully bolts on
or not haha
cheers 4 your post - Rev

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Happy New Year all, just wanted know -
l have a 2004 BD Mastiff, love it, and recently came across l believe 2005 or later bullet inverted front end of l think a bulldog.
The front end on the mastiff handles well looks good n solid and have no problems with it but wanted to know first if will bolt up okay if change, will it be better ride, or worse and what one in your view would look better, this later one is all bullet n inverted but what do you all think of the inverted good or problem, love to know your thoughts
all the best Rev
Kia Ora Rev,

Check THIS out. :oldthumbsup:

And this too: MEMBERS KIWIS & AUSSIES

:chopper: