2000 big dog pro sport

Bane

Hi all,

Just scooped up a 2000 pro sport yesterday. Local deal that looked too good to pass up. This is my first big dog so I'm hoping to pick up a lot of knowledge here as there aren't a whole lot of big dog owners in the area that I know of. I've previously owned a 2000 Victory V92C and a 2011 Harley Road King, so this will be a horse of a different color. Anyhoo, first thing I need to figure out is how to acquire some handlebars that fit my 6'1" 250lbs frame, as right now it feels a tad cramped. If any of y'all could steer me in the right direction, or whether apes are even feasible on this particular model it'd be much appreciated. Here's a few pics to verify my claim. Pleasure to meet you all and hope to contribute.image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FrankBDPS

Welcome to the forum from Ohio. Good choice of bikes. You might try bigdogpartsking for the parts you need. There are other vendors on the forum that can help you out also.

Brew

Troop Supporter
Welcome from Washington State, hope you enjoy the site. Great looking scoot ya got there... :cheers:

Bane

Welcome to the forum from Ohio. Good choice of bikes. You might try bigdogpartsking for the parts you need. There are other vendors on the forum that can help you out also.
Awesome, thank you for the tip.

Thanks all.

Sonni

did you replace you EHC? Having a hell of a time getting my start button to work correctly. Starting to think someone messed up the wires.

Rod p.

did you replace you EHC? Having a hell of a time getting my start button to work correctly. Starting to think someone messed up the wires.
Check battery cables mine had same problem cables were loose inside needed recrimp problems solved.