117 upgrades

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Idk haha its just never enough for me
The only question is how deep are your pockets?

Chasing HP is going to leave it's Mark on your wallet.

But if you got the coin send your Motor to John Sachs, he will do it up proper. Some day I'd like to have him redo my heads.

Cheap way throw in a 585 cam and a programmable ignition. About $500 in parts and shipping

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.

But if you got the coin send your Motor to John Sachs, he will do it up proper. Some day I'd like to have him redo my heads.

Cheap way throw in a 585 cam and a programmable ignition. About $500 in parts and shipping

Eric is absolutely correct...but make sure you have opened up your intake and exhaust first.

Brew

Troop Supporter
Seeing as how you have an 05 Ridge, you most likely have the restrictor plates also. Mine had them and I took them out. Also you might want to update your rocker boxes to S&S if you haven't already done that and like Eric said have John make things right and throw in a 585 cam and programmable ignition. All these things will wake that puppy up! :oldsmile: :old2:

Jeff Taylor

Seeing as how you have an 05 Ridge, you most likely have the restrictor plates also. Mine had them and I took them out. Also you might want to update your rocker boxes to S&S if you haven't already done that and like Eric said have John make things right and throw in a 585 cam and programmable ignition. All these things will wake that puppy up! :oldsmile: :old2:

Jeff Taylor

francoblay1

The Spaniard

:agree:

It really wakes the Beast Up!!! :old2:

Check this out: http://www.bigdogbiker.com/threads/585-cam-install-on-09-k9.27075/

:chopper:

vej

A 585 cam will give you the biggest bang for the buck for $200 if you do it yourself, My personal thoughts on the TH programmable ignition was that I didn't feel a difference, maybe a dyno tune would dial it in, but the seat dyno for me wasn't there.
Agree 100% .... cam made a difference, Dual Runner intake made a difference... ignition, notta, nothing, no difference at all. Of course, if I took it to someone to program, maybe it would eliminate some of the pre-ignition I get when I crank the throttle...

vej

If your ride is stock then:

CAM: 585 or 600. If you plan on doing future upgrades to the motor then 600
Thunderheart Programmable Ignition Module
S&S Special G carb
Pipes: Vance Hines Big Radius or R&B Racing(not sure if they make them for RSD though)

Keeo in mind the DSSC system, what you have on your ride, is only rated for 120hp so if you exceed that be prepared for repairs.
DSSC tranny only rated for 120HP??? Really? WTF!? I didn't know that, and that makes me less than happy. Had my bike sense it was new, FINALLY paid it off... NOW I find this info out.... damn!