09 WOLF

Energy One

awags

First off thanks Ray for the help! Yes Gas I just got it figured out:2thumbs:
The new 09 wolf was at the S&S 50th bash in La Crosse Wi. All I know about it is it has the New S&S 124 X WEDGE motor, a 220 rear tire which actually looks pretty good on it! and its not in production yet.

There were alot of customs all over town and alot of builders too. Jesse James and Sandra, The whole Ness family( went on a lunch cruise with Arlen), Rick Fairless, OCC, Chica, Jay Leno, Kid rock and more. Lots of bands for 3 days with Jackyl headlining Sat night.

Anyways enjoy the pics:cheers:

09 wolf

girlfriend Arlen and I

Rick Fairless

The dog hauler

A hundred Harleys in the parking lot a guess what bike gets all the attention!

EJ

I actually like it:2thumbs: Very sharp looking bike the only thing is that seat looks pretty rough on long hauls.......:whoop:

shovelcowboy

Calendar Participant
First off thanks Ray for the help! Yes Gas I just got it figured out:2thumbs:
The new 09 wolf was at the S&S 50th bash in La Crosse Wi. All I know about it is it has the New S&S 124 X WEDGE motor, a 220 rear tire which actually looks pretty good on it! and its not in production yet.

There were alot of customs all over town and alot of builders too. Jesse James and Sandra, The whole Ness family( went on a lunch cruise with Arlen), Rick Fairless, OCC, Chica, Jay Leno, Kid rock and more. Lots of bands for 3 days with Jackyl headlining Sat night.

Anyways enjoy the pics:cheers:
girlfriend Arlen and I

Sounds like a great time and cool BDM Wolf (and your girlfriend WOW - a compliment). The pics are great, thanks. :2thumbs:

Couldn't help but share this Laughlin River Run pic of me with Arlen (I kinda treasure the pic with the "King of Choppers and the cap I'm wearing which he autographed the bill". I have some of his "designer" mirrors on my chopper (Can't see behind you for shit BUT they look COOL!)

Shovelcowboy

[/IMG]