06 mastiff

Ernie12

This bike has a little over 40K miles on it and I have seen some other 06's with 10k miles or less for a thousand or so more. If I bought this I would differently have to repaint the fenders and tank and offer a much lower price.

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
Tuff to do anything with the white frame unless you do a complete tear down and paint the frame.

What i like about most harleys is the black frames.

Ernie12

I thought the frame was silver , I must be color blind. Would 40k miles turn you away or is that good and broke in for these motors?

MossBerg590

I've been seeing some really low priced,low miles dogs lately. That said, personally I wouldn't get a bike with 40k miles for 10k. Seems overpriced compared to what's been posted last 6 months

Ernie12

I've been seeing some really low priced,low miles dogs lately. That said, personally I wouldn't get a bike with 40k miles for 10k. Seems overpriced compared to what's been posted last 6 months
I totally agree. I found another 07 with 2k miles from a dealer but they want $15,400 I was thinking more like 11 or 12.

Found one more 07 with 10k miles asking 11k private seller.

T

Tim Zimmerman

If your still in the market for a bike I have an offer for you, 2005 BDM Ridgeback, SS117 motor Baker 6 speed, mileage around 10k. Here is the kicker, I burned the control Modular for all the switches. To fix it the bike needs to be rewired and the part is $650.00 from BDM in Wichita KS. Book time to rewire is about 10 hours. I am looking to get 6k for it. It is the bike in my profile picture. If I do not sell it, it will be my winter project to rewire.

Ernie12

If your still in the market for a bike I have an offer for you, 2005 BDM Ridgeback, SS117 motor Baker 6 speed, mileage around 10k. Here is the kicker, I burned the control Modular for all the switches. To fix it the bike needs to be rewired and the part is $650.00 from BDM in Wichita KS. Book time to rewire is about 10 hours. I am looking to get 6k for it. It is the bike in my profile picture. If I do not sell it, it will be my winter project to rewire.

Thanks but I already picked up a bike.

roadie1389

10 hours - BLAH. 2 maybe 2.5 hours taking your time.