04 MASTIFF PARTS SWAP

:bang: just got off line with parts department at big dog thay say thay know of no one making a after market rear fenders that fit the rear tire better or a lowering kit i find this hard to believe i cant be the only guy bothered by this huge gap you can buy a 2" lowering kit for a harley on ebay for $89 but nothing for the big bog can anyone show me a picture of a 04 mastiff lower with air ride i like the look of the 05 mastiff can anyone tell me if this fender will fit my bike or will i have to change the seat and struts

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Omar, your shocks are made by Works Performance. Call them and ask them what they can do for you. They can re-valve your shocks and may be able to shorten them some.

Just keep in mind that you need clearance for the shocks to work or you will bottom out and rub the fender. You will also lose a good bit of your suspension.

:cheers::cheers:

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
I bought some Softail shocks off Ebay. They are adjustable height wise but they are really too soft.

mobsta

hey omar,i have an 04 mastiff with legend air ride as stated before.i do not ride it slammed.belt adjustments change with the height.the belt will also rub the top of the tranny.the ride quality is the same at all heights.i do however ride down some around town.i dont have time till this weekend to take some pictures and see if i can figure out how to down load them for you.my avatar pic is my back fender,its kinda hard to tell but look close you can see minimal space between tire and fender.:cheers:

THANKS i dont know why this is bothering me so much i wish i would of found this forum be4 i bouht the bike ive had soom of the troubles but nothing bad

have thought about that my rear fender is glass i found a steel on ebay hoping someone can show me some pictures of a mastiff with air ride if i can drop it 2" trim and reshape the fender i will be happy

Last edited: