04 bulldog Dyno numbers.

barhopper

Another round please
Can someone help me post my dyno info better? I suck at this.

Last edited by a moderator:

barhopper

Another round please
My bike has a 650 woods cam, bigger valves, dyna ignition(#3 setting), xxx carb 31/84, MM exhaust, K&N airfilter, heads ported and polished. 114 HP, 124 TQ. When we took off the airfilter completely, it got 119 HP. Bike runs great. Pulls very hard. Now I just need a better 2 into 1 pipe. I did not change the compression as it was already good and the squish was where it needed to be. The bike sounds like a hot rod. My buddies can't believe how great it sounds. Test was taken in 5th gear.

Last edited:

GymRat

Your Dyno Run

Those are great numbers. I'm having my bike done and should have it in a couple of weeks. I hope it comes out as good as yours.

barhopper

Another round please
Compression is 10.4. Squish is good also. I think a thinner head gasket was used though. Lets race Sul and see who the pussy is. :roll: :cheers: :2thumbs:

lee

mine sounds different with the woods - whats the recommendation for increasing the compression? pistons?

barhopper

Another round please
ok Mary, first one to wichita wins. you know what, i'm so confident, first one to denver wins! :roll:

just realized you have an 04 117 so thats why your comp and squish are where they should be. still wonder what comp woods recommends for that cam. bet it's higher then 10.4-1
More compression is always good for quick throttle response. I am more than happy with it now. If I put in more comp, then pinging and timing become an issue. I already put in lucas oil gas treatment just for the hell of it. We in so cal only have 91 octane at the pumps. Takes it to 94. I may deck it someday, but I will ride what I got and go from there. Whats your #'s Sul with your mods? I know, theres always someone faster and quicker, not trying to be the lead dog, just in the front pack.

barhopper

Another round please
I just e-mailed wood cams to see what they recommend. My builder said I was just fine with what I had.

barhopper

Another round please
I just emailed wood cams to see what they recommend. My builder thought it was a waste of time even though I wanted more. I went with what he said. By the way it runs, I say he was right. Maybe the IST was the way to go, but to late for me. Next bike. LOL. Hope yours runs awesome lee.

lee

I just emailed wood cams to see what they recommend. My builder thought it was a waste of time even though I wanted more. I went with what he said. By the way it runs, I say he was right. Maybe the IST was the way to go, but to late for me. Next bike. LOL. Hope yours runs awesome lee.
thanks mate