04 Big Dog Ridgeback Exhaust / Pipes

Zulu - SFMF!

What's up gents.. Hope all is well.
I recently purchased a new toy... an '04 Big Dog Ridgeback, therefore pretty new to the Big Dog community (mainly owned Harleys over 25 yrs of riding) However, as much as I love my new toy, I' m now looking for some agressive looking and sounding exhaust. If you're anything like me, You know we can't just leave anything "stock". I have to ad a bit of "umph" to everything I own. Therefore, my first step will be to swap out the original exhaust. Martin Bros Medustas and West Coast Choppers FU pipes really cought my attention. But I can't seem to find them anywhere online. Does anyone know of a website that carries either or both? Any other recommendations are definaltey welcomed and encouraged. Just, attach a link for the website so I can do some reasearch. Thanks in advance.

roadie1389

Martin Brothers stopped making pipes yrs ago and good luck finding a set. Keep an eye out on E-Bay. Being an 04 you can usually find a HD Softail exhaust and it will fit but might have to modify the bracket or make a new one.