02 struts

Energy One

Black Ball

I am looking for a set of struts for my 02 pitbull that I can put a sissy bar on. I have seen 3 now in Daytona so I know they are out there. I never could find any of the owners to ask them but all three looked the same. Are they off a different bike? Or what's the deal. Please help! Thanks!

DynoDave

Guru
Looked for struts for my '02 Mastiff and could never find any. Not sure BD even made them for that year. Discovered Ginz Choppers who make sissy bars and universal mounts. Here's a customer pic of an '02 Big Dog from their website and a pic of the universal mounts;

Doggin it

I am looking for a set of struts for my 02 pitbull that I can put a sissy bar on. I have seen 3 now in Daytona so I know they are out there. I never could find any of the owners to ask them but all three looked the same. Are they off a different bike? Or what's the deal. Please help! Thanks!
Brian,I've been looking for the same thing. I don't even have the peg setup for a passenger. You couldn't by any chance get a close up shot of your mustache bar and where it bolts at for me. I'd appreciate it.
Thanks Cliff.

Viking

Biker
There are several struts for sale on eBay right now.

Just not the ones I was looking for, but take a look and you might luck out...

Black Ball

Ill take it this weekend and send it to you i am going to have to build a new one i put 2 into 1 pipes on mine and now it does not fit.

LA_Dog

Go Fast, Go Faster
yeh Ginz is about the only game in town for those mounts. I wanted something more "Deuce" style and not sitting on the fender struts so I had a seat shop fabricate a "floating" sissy bar into the actual 2-up seat. the sissy bar is off of a Honda Fury- it has a 90 degree bend on the mount arms and that is what I embedded in the seat. Sorry no pics of it on bike yet, still in shop having motor rebuilt.